Grey linen duvet cover
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Single or twin duvet cover in thick, soft, washed linen that will make you long for the bed. The duvet cover is fasten at the foot end with beautiful buttons. Our bedding will keep you warm in the winter and because the linen breathes, will help you stay cool in the summer.
Linen is a durable, long-lasting fabric which, will become softer and more beautiful with each wash.
- Wash at 30 - 40 degrees (cold).
- Use enzyme-free detergent
- Do NOT use fabric softener
- Centrifuging is fine.
- Hang towel to dry
- Do not tumble dry
The wet bambu fabric can feel a bit stiff when wet but will regain its form once it dries. Iron at lowest temperature to recreate its glossy surface.
These care and washing instructions are suitable for bamboo products such as towels, duvets, pillow, bedlinen and garments. If you follow our washing recommendations, you will significantly extend the life of your bamboo products.
How to wash bamboo fabrics?
- We recommend turning all products inside out and buttoning any buttons
- Wash at a maximum of 40 degrees (see each product below)
- Preferably use a mild environmentally friendly detergent such as Almgren's washing soap, which you can find in our store.
- Avoid fabric softener and bleach
- Bamboo is a natural material that is self-cleaning. This means that you can let your products air out and thus wash them more seldom. The special properties of bamboo provide no attachment for mites, bacteria or dust.
Washing bamboo duvet, blanket and pillows
- Shake it lightly and air it outside from time to time
- If a real accident were to happen, you can rinse the cover with lukewarm running water and finish by spraying vinegar mixed with water and let it sit for a while. Then rinse once more in the same way and squeeze out the water with towels and let it dry. Never rub. Then hang out to air. No smell remains in the bamboo.
- Wash at a maximum of 30 degrees
- Avoid fabric softener altogether
Washing bamboo bedlinen
- When washing, 30 degrees is enough, but 40 degrees also works well
- The wet bamboo fabric may feel a little stiff, but when it dries, it regains its shape
Washing bamboo socks
- Wash at 40 degrees
- Washing at 60 degrees will work but is not recommended
- Tumbling is ok
Washing bamboo towels
You do not need to wash the bamboo towel before you start using it. There is no coating or color residue that needs to be washed off. Another benefit from using bamboo towels is that they stay fresh longer than e.g. cotton and hence do not need to be washed as often.
- Wash at 30 degrees (max. 40 degrees)
- Avoid fabric softener completely - the towels are naturally soft.
- Centrifuging is fine.
- Leave the towel hanging to dry. Tumble drying causes the towel to shrink.
How to dry bamboo fabrics?
- Hang outside to dry if possible. Laundry that dries outdoors is always smooth.
- Avoid tumbling as it will almost always cause the textile to shrink and wear out faster
How to iron bamboo fabrics?
- Select steam and low temperature
- The fabric's properties mean that it contracts slightly when washed but expands when ironed
- Bamboo is one of the world's fastest growing grasses and grows back after harvesting without replanting.
- Grown without fertilizers and with minimal water.
- Bamboo is a good choice for the environmentally conscious modern person.
Shipping cost within Europe for orders above 80€ are free. If the order value is below 80€ a shipping cost of 11€ will be added to the price.
Normal delivery time within Europe is 3-8 working days. All deliveries are made with DHL. You will be provided with a tracking number once the order is shipped.
All prices on the site are including Swedish
Prices and payments
All prices are including your local countries VAT. Your cart will display the total purchasing price including VAT, product cost and shipping cost if applicable.
For more information see our shipping policy