Linen is an excellent choice for luxury bedding items such as duvet covers. In fact, it is a top choice of many hotels and vacation rental homes due to its durability and hypoallergenic qualities.
Some of the benefits of linen are:
- Dirt repellent
- Naturally antibacterial
- Does not need to be washed as often
- Linen is one of the most biodegradable fabrics that exist.
- It is strong, naturally moth resistant
- When exposed to moisture it does so without retaining bacteria.
- It gets softer and softer the more you use it
- It's so durable that it can be used by generations
- It cools you when it's hot and heats you when it's cold
- Transports humidity much better than cotton